Onesoft Solutions (OSS-TSXV; OSSIF-OTC) Machine Learning &Data Science to Eliminate Pipeline Failures
In our Fossil Fuels Aren’t Going Away – Not Your Typical ESG Investment report, we detailed that:
- Fossil fuel demand will continue to dominate American energy consumption for at least the next 30 years;
- Legacy techniques for analyzing fossil fuel pipeline infrastructure is inadequate, with an incident occurring every 1.25 days on average;
- PHMSA, America’s pipeline regulator, announced new rules last October for toughening pipeline safety rules;
- Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) activism is a trend in the investment world (i.e. BlackRock [BLK:NYSE] and Microsoft [MSFT:NASDAQ]), and;
- A Sophic Capital client has a proven ESG solution that can minimize the probability of pipeline incidents occurring.
We believe that these catalysts bode well for OneSoft Solutions (OSS:TSXV, OSSIF:OTC), a Sophic Capital client. OneSoft Solutions‘ (“OneSoft”) mission is to use machine learning and data science to help U.S. pipeline companies achieve their stated objective of reducing pipeline failures to zero. The Company is disrupting the industry with its Software-as-a-Service solutions that ingest decades of pipeline data to quickly provide accurate, actionable intelligence about where and when pipelines are predicted to fail. Four Fortune 100/500 firms, one independent and one oil and gas pipeline Supermajor have onboarded OneSoft’s solutions, and several more prospective customers are undergoing these processes now. A big reason why pipelines fail is because incumbent analysis techniques typically examine only 5 to 10% of pipeline data…
Download the report HERE.