The unmanned aerial vehicle (drone) market is expected to be cumulatively worth $91 billion over the next decade. Although military spending dominates the industry, the industrial and consumer markets are quickly adopting drones and have decades of growth ahead.
This is the first of two Sophic Capital reports about the drone industry. Our second report will focus on how drones will work in earth’s final under-explored frontier – the sea.
Five Reasons to Read this Report About Sophic Client and Micro Cap Stock PNG:
- The aerial drone market could cumulatively be worth $91 billion over the next decade;
- Military spending on aerial drones continues to ramp;
- Consumer and industrial adoption of aerial drones is just starting;
- Venture capitalists are pouring money into aerial drone startups; and,
- This report is an introduction to a second Sophic Capital drone report – a report that will detail a nascent drone market that could yield large returns for investors.